Will need to organize files stacked neatly; pull out punch positioning scale, determine the position of the holes; into the need to drill file (not a number of sheets into holes exceed the prescribed number of pages), alignment, punch handle downward pressure. After releasing the hand, punch handle automatically rebound out lay the hole with the use of metal or plastic file; binder binding have hit hole file.
Desktop type manual punching machine is manual drilling machine most used in daily work, with low prices, with the positioning ruler, the appearance of small desktop using simple and convenient manual puncher.
Desktop type manual drilling machine is two hole design, conventional hole distance is 80MM. A number of different types of disposable paper punch drilling can vary in common has 10 pages, 20 pages, 30 pages, the actual drilling.
Good control of bar code printing and factory testing, is one of the important conditions to ensure the quality of the bar code, bar code quality requirements not only convenient for the user to reach, but it will cause confusion to the management. In order to ensure the quality of bar code symbol and to stop the application of unqualified bar code symbol, we should begin with the following aspects:
Mainly from the substrate, ink and on-site monitoring of three aspects to consider.
In order to ensure the recognition of the bar code symbol, it is possible to select the material with stable size and good color after the force is used as the substrate. Paper and plastic substrate should be relatively high number of grams (thickness), avoid light material. If the plastic substrate itself should be transparent, with a printed bar code symbol layer background; substrate gloss can not be too high, in order to avoid the occurrence of specular reflection phenomenon. For reflective materials of higher quality, you can use hair to deal with the body color or cover a layer of background color.
Substrate material is different, printing ink diffusion, permeability is also different. According to the characteristics of the substrate, strictly control the proportion of auxiliary materials, to ensure uniform ink density, hue full, high purity. According to different material in the pressure of ink adsorption and mobility of different, adjust the amount of ink supply. At the same time, according to the printing environment should adjust the ink thickness, in ensuring the quality of the bar code symbol printing can be dried as soon as possible.
Field operators must pass the relevant bar code printing knowledge training before the job, and have the necessary on-site control ability. In the process of printing, the clarity of the bar code symbol should be monitored at any time. Quantitative inspection should be carried out at the same time by visual inspection, and the ink supply, printing pressure and printing speed shall be adjusted according to the actual measurement. Large quantities of printing plate cylinder, wash clean, avoid too much ink paste printing plate roller. When the bar code symbol is found to be stained, stained or deformed or the rate of first reading is down, it must be stopped and checked immediately.
Conditions allow, it is proposed to use vertical (i.e. direction direction and printing bar code symbols consistent) printing, which can reduce the diffusion of printing ink.
With the development of mobile Internet technology and traditional printing technology with continuous integration, flexible and efficient, high adaptability, low cost variable data printing inkjet technology to the two-dimensional code as the carrier, has brought a new opportunity for the traditional label printing industry.
The variable data market is also a big stage for digital printing. Very gratifying is that in the past two years, the rapid rise of variable data market, especially the two-dimensional code “blowout”, for digital printing has brought a very good opportunity for development.
At present, the two-dimensional code has gradually replaced the product packaging and labels on the one-dimensional code, its function is also marketing function from the demand to the traditional network security based on Internet and big data on development, which brings a surge in demand.
Marketing applications of two-dimensional code, has begun to appear in a large number of days, food, beverages, tobacco and other fields. In the domestic beverage industry, for example, the annual output is expected to exceed 1.5 tons, of which nearly half of bottled water output, about 150 billion bottles of water label. The Hengda ice fountain as an example, in 2014, Hengda ice fountain launched a bottle of a code, code on the crazy “large-scale marketing activities, each bottle of Hengda ice fountain bottle labels are printed only two-dimensional code, consumers can scan two-dimensional code, you can link to the query system, product traceability and anti-counterfeit verify that each year only Hengda ice fountain endowed demand can reach 10 billion pieces.
Because of the defects of printing equipment, printing plate, printing ink and artificial operation, the two-dimensional code will have a deviation when printing. It is because of the two-dimensional code in the printing process may produce bad quality, so before use, should be detected in advance two-dimensional code, otherwise cannot read two-dimensional code, affect the customer’s trust in the product.
Here we take the two-dimensional printing of newspaper printing factory as an example to discuss some problems that need to be paid attention to in the actual production of two-dimensional code printing
The proportion of the cost of paper in paper packaging products accounted for more than 60% of the cost, so as to increase profits, most of the paper packaging enterprises are used in paper price fluctuation, the paper believes that as long as the price is lower, the lower the cost of product. As a matter of fact, the price of paper is not in direct proportion to the cost of the product. If you do not consider the actual needs of the product, but no bottom line, blindly reduce the price of paper, corporate profits will continue to decline, or even lose money. This is because when the price of paper is lower than the bottom line of the actual needs of the product, the cost of the product will not only decline, but will rise. Through the discussion of the relationship between the price of paper and the cost of products, I hope to instill a correct idea for the industry: reasonable paper can really reduce costs.
1. effect of paper performance on product cost
If the paper price is different, the effect of surface treatment have great differences, such as paper surface coating process, the paper surface smoothness is also different, which affect the consumption of ink and light oil consumption, coated glue etc.. The smoothness of the surface of the paper is high, the permeability of the ink is small, the color of the ink layer is bright, the amount of ink is small; on the contrary, the permeability of the ink is large, the color of the ink layer is dark and the color is low, which must increase the amount of ink. At the same time, the paper surface smoothness high, light oil consumption less amount of glue and plastic film; on the other hand, when you need to lustering oil to light more paper surface coated pits filled, and the amount of adhesive is slightly smaller, the effect will be empty, so we need to increase the amount of adhesive, and each increase of 1 grams of glue, is equivalent to the cost increase of 2 cents. It is easy to see that the cost of these materials is inversely proportional to the price of the paper.
First, the composition, structure and function of Feida
1. give the paper table. A platform for stacking sheets of paper to be processed
2., loose paper blowing mouth. Loosen the paper on the surface of the paper to facilitate paper feeding.
3. point paper suction nozzle. The first paper that has been blown loose is curious and handed to the paper suction nozzle.
4. paper suction nozzle. From the parting nozzle, take the first piece of paper that has been separated and pass it to the paper roller.
5. block paper teeth. Keep the front edge of the paper tidy and periodically give way to every piece of paper you send out.
6. press paper blowing nozzle (also called presser foot). The airflow that it blows will separate the first piece of paper that has been sucked from the paper suction nozzle from the paper pile and press second sheets of paper with its paper foot, and control the height of the paper pile.
7., paper, brush or sheeting. Control the height of the paper being blown to prevent double or more sheets.
8. rear block. Keep the back of the paper pile (slightly) tidy.
9. side block board. Keep the sides of the paper stacked neatly and control the position of the paper on the cardboard so as to fit the appropriate distance of the drawing gauge.
Two 、 adjustment standard of Feida
Note: the suction nozzle height adjustment for the paper in 2 – 3mm, 6 – 8mm in tissue paper, paper feeding suction nozzle and nozzle of paper height. But the actual adjustment according to the degree of deformation of the paper. The paper suction nozzle is positioned around the edge of the paper about 2 – 5mm.
2. loose paper blow: blowing nozzle distance edge stack, range should be adjusted to 5 15mm in general paper can adjust the near point, paper away, blow the loose paper pile reasonable, and not blow crooked drop. The best blowing effect is to make the surface of the two or three sheets of paper float, and the gap between the paper to be large. Some machine equipment, bite the mouth of a pile of paper around the mouth, the adjustment distance can be more close, so that between the paper gas separation, reduce friction, so that better transfer of paper.
3. pressure paper blowing mouth: also known as presser feet. When the nozzle of paper of the first piece of paper suction, pressure foot to hold second pieces of paper, and blow out some air between two sheets of paper, make a piece of paper to float up, easy to feed the nozzle sucked. Presser foot pressing the edge of the paper is generally 8 – 11mm, the amount of air according to the thickness of the paper to decide. Another function is a high degree of control. Once the paper pile is too low, when touching the contact, the paper pile rises quantitatively, usually at 8 – 10 times.
4., block paper, brush or tablet: tablet adjustment can not pressure too much to the paper, otherwise it will bring difficulties to the paper suction nozzle, press the paper position, can press to the iron, bending a little bit, deformation in 2mm.
Block 5.: thick paper paper teeth height can be more than a little thin, generally from the height of retaining paper teeth the highest point of 3 5mm, 7 4mm height in the paper,.
6. after retaining regulating board and side paperboard: after the paperboard is mainly to paper, paper not to slide back, ensure the stack neatly; side retaining paper is to ensure the consistent position of the paper is delivered, and the paper output to the distance and baffle gauge control in 5: 8mm., so you can ensure that each paper pull is accurate, can be a good place to pull
UV printing produces a pungent odor, including the final print, which also carries a pungent odor. So where do these irritating smells come from? .
The UV curing device produces ozone when it is working
The UV light wavelength of UV curing device ranges from 200 to 425nm. Of these, short wave ultraviolet light below 275nm is in contact with oxygen in the air and is prone to ozone. It is a major source of irritating odor. These ozone can not be decomposed by itself, not only float in the air, but also remain on the surface of the printed matter (the adsorption of the printed material, will retain some of the smell). .
Research shows that excessive intake of ozone, will not only stimulate the human respiratory tract, causing sore throat, cough, cause bronchitis and emphysema, also cause dizziness headache, eyesight, memory decline and other neurological symptoms. .
The UV ink itself produces a pungent odor
The pungent smell of UV ink is mainly from two aspects: one is the UV ink raw materials (such as monomers, initiator, low molecular weight resin binding agent etc.) under certain conditions will slowly release the pungent odor; two is UV ink curing agent, resin and other raw materials, causing cracking will produce aldehydes type of irritant gas and sulfur. At this stage, most of the pungent odor of UV printing comes mainly from the volatile matter released before and after the solidification of UV ink. Torgovnik
If part of the monomer or resin reaction is incomplete, no residual reaction of “acrylic” ingredients, will produce irritating smell, such a situation appears in the domestic raw materials. If the monomer is a low molecular weight and low boiling point monomer, it may emit a foul odor at room temperature, especially a monofunctional monomer such as IBOA. If the monomers and resins used in UV inks are of better quality and there is no odor problem, then the initiator may be the largest irritant source of odor for UV inks. In addition, the solid ingredients used in UV inks, such as pigments, fillers, waxes, etc., are essentially odorless and can be considered without consideration.
1. although the phototypesetting film are generally bright room, can complete the loading process in the indoor light, but in the actual production should strictly abide by the rules, according to the requirements of the film loaded slide box, table cover, screws on both sides of the top box (note the balance on both sides of uniform force) and tear film guiding piece, so that the film on both sides exposed in the exit slot is parallel to the width of 1.5 ~ 2cm, hold the bottom of the box in the handling process, to prevent the film due to off Wei Suan Yu? Br>?
Each of the 2. batches of laser phototypesetting film before being put into use, should be the basic density test and dot linearization, and then the process to take corresponding measures according to the test results, such as adjusting the laser focus, exposure, developing fixing temperature and time to achieve standardization, scientific production, to prevent the products from taiwan.
(1) film density, high density and low density two kinds. Low density refers to the density of the film after the film is completely unexposed, generally around 0.05. The lower the value of the lower density, the more clear and transparent the film is, and the quality of the print point is good. Density refers to the field density after the film is exposed at 100% exposure. General copperplate printing paper used for printing film requires high-density values of not less than 3.5, usually in 3.5 ~ 4.5, so that the film can guarantee the image information in the print when the good transfer to the printing plate. News paper and offset paper printing (including drawings), because the paper ink absorption characteristics of strong and high printing speed, the Gaomike decrease.
(2) linearization refers to the process of color separation, which requires that the net points set in the computer can be truly reflected on the printed film. In 50% neutral for example, requirements and 50% of the network of local computer, the output to print film must also be 50% outlets, the error is less than 1% of the earth, otherwise it will cause the distortion of the printed image, especially in the four-color printing in color. But it is difficult to guarantee the stability of the film developing and fixing conditions. Therefore, it is more stringent to measure the linearity every day.
3. adjust the concentration, temperature and fixing time of the fixing bath.
(1) other conditions remain unchanged. The higher the concentration of developer solution, the higher the temperature, the higher the density of the film. If the developer for the domestic (for example: IPC SH – 1000) to develop film, liquid will be in 1:4 ~ 1:3 dilution, should pay attention to developing the set temperature is too high will make the developer fail due to evaporation, oxidation speed too fast, resulting in film fog is too high, at the same time to Gaomidabu requirements. The recommended temperature is 34~36 degrees, and the density and linearity should be measured when the developing temperature is stable and the set temperature is reached.
(2) fixing other conditions remain unchanged, the higher the concentration was, the higher the temperature, the film base fog degree (low density) is low, the average domestic fixative dilution ratio of 1:4, high temperature fixing set (or higher summer temperatures) will make the fixing solution by evaporation or oxidation too fast and lost effect. The film caused by fog is too high, but also make Gaomidabu to requirements, and will form a liquid crystal attached to the fixing roller, the film scratch, therefore recommended temperature is 28 to 32 DEG C, fixing, fixing time is 30 to 35 seconds.
Anti halation layer containing 4. laser phototypesetting film, in the process of fixing, washing some will fall off, forming based on the light blue water spots, add appropriate amount of hardening fixer agent to remove. Wash the tank often to keep clean, every day after the end of the work, you should put the water out of the tank, dry with clean gauze. The water before the water is discharged to remove rust, at least once a week to adhere to the cleaning water roll again.
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!